babes index
A-D - E-H - I-L - M-P - Q-T - U-Z

Home


Jennifer Emerson

*Title: Hot Property
*Description: Jennifer Emerson flaunting her busty and curvy nude body on a fur draped couch.
*This smokin' real estate major, the luscious Jennifer Emerson, loves to take long, hot bubble baths and have sex in front of mirrors. No wonder the housing market's so hot.
*"My ideal date is a romantic dinner, followed by a massage and a soak in the hot tub."
*"I have no problem getting naked for the cameras. I'm very comfortable with my body."
*"The most exciting place I've made love is my boyfriend's desk chair-we watched ourselves in mirrors!"
*VITAL STATS: 23 years old, 34D-24-32
*FAVORITE FOODS: crab legs, mac and cheese
*FAVORITE DRINK: apple martini
*IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS, I'D: donate to charity and buy myself a house.
*PET PEEVE: snoring
*FAVORITE TV SHOWS: CSI: Miami and Laguna Beach
*FAVORITE MUSIC: hip-hop
*FAVORITE SPORT: sex
*FAVORITE VACATION SPOT: Key West





















Next Babe>>>


....college......drunk sex.. ..lesbians.....celeberties. ...hardcore.......MILFs..... ........xxx............teens.......

Hot Sponsors

Your Ad Here